Job Title: Dishwasher
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Department: Food and Beverage
Position Summary: Responsible for cleaning, sanitizing, and properly storing all dishes, flatware, utensils, and kitchenware
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, and/or pans using dishwashers or by hand.
- Place clean dishes, utensils, and cooking equipment in storage areas.
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, and utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Can operate dish machines to company and manufacturer specifications.
- Uses proper measurements of detergent and sanitizer in the dish machine.
- Restocks all dishes, glassware, utensils, pots, and pans.
- Breaks down, cleans, and sanitizes the dish machine at the end of a shift.
- Clean and prepare various foods for cooking or serving.
- Receive, load or unload trucks that deliver or pick up food and supplies.
- Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas, by hand or using hand trucks.
- Clean garbage cans with water or steam.
- Sort and remove trash, placing it in designated pickup areas.
- Sweep and scrub floors
- Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by a Chef, Sous Chef, or Kitchen Manager at any time.
- Adhering to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes
- Other duties as assigned