Job Title: Head of Recruitment, South Florida
FLSA Status: Exempt
Department: Outreach & Marketing
Position Summary: They will have an overall focus on business development, brand awareness and lead generation while also driving Camp and Academy enrollment and sales through event activation and establishing relationships with sponsors, private schools, local officials and sports organizations in key markets.
- Responsibility for the lifecycle of the sales and enrollment process for Academy & Camp Program enrollments
- Maintaining an accurate pipeline of prospective business and enrolled business
- Maintain key interactions with the outreach (sales) team, academic staff and tennis academy staff to ensure that branding and program messaging is relevant and consistent
- Identifying new opportunities for business development designed to increase Academy Program enrollment
- Supporting and maintaining a high level of understanding of the four-year model for the Academy program student-athlete
- Determining customer needs and expectations while making expert recommendations to maximize the customer’s experience
- Maintaining close relationship with related departments on campus to ensure proper client transition from sale to participation
- Managing time effectively, meeting personal and company goals and working effectively with other members of the team
- Adhering to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes
- Other duties as assigned
- Work closely with sport staff to create, monitor and report on goals and objectives including program growth and retention.
- Researches competitors and collaborates with others to ensure implementation of best practices
- Leads communication strategy and sharing of information with Marketing and Outreach, including PR and multiple media outlets, to ensure maximum exposure for program
- Maintain close involvement with the academy, sports and business unit contacts, as well as multiple internal and external parties.
- Be effective in communicating the competitive differentiation and key messages to promote the program and build brand awareness among the target audience to generate and increase business.
- Marketing activities to be planned and executed may include brand development, event promotion and activation, marketing materials development, digital marketing strategy and execution, CRM/e-mail marketing, SEO/SEM, and website/social media content and advertising to optimize the marketing mix and revenue in the assigned business areas.
- Manage the many key interactions with sports affiliations, associations, and media partners across all relevant sports or business areas, to increase awareness of the tactical options for reaching our target audiences
- Familiarity with media buys, public relations, and SEO.