Job Title: Stringer
FLSA Status: Exempt
Department: Pro Shop
Position Summary: Ensure the IMG Tennis academy supplies the latest custom stringing expertise while also meeting the demands of the customer.
- Provide proper support to custom fit each individual student’s Tennis needs
- Stay up-to-date on all the latest stringing technology
- Familiar with all type of string, string patterns, racquets, and stringing machines (Prince 5000)
- Works with manufacturers on having the latest equipment
- Greet all customers, rings sales on register, give correct change and sales receipt and bag merchandise.
- Maintain floor standards, customer service standards and utilizes selling skills.
- Assist with proper merchandising execution to maximize sales, earnings, and customer satisfaction.
- Assist in developing floor standards, visual merchandising, customer service standards, and sales techniques.
- Provide excellent service consistent with the academy’s core service standards and brand attributes.
- Maintain a clean and organized selling area, replenishes stock as needed.
- Follow cash handling procedures (including counting cash, checks, charges, etc. and completing settlement forms).
- Suggest items and quantities for re-order.
- Ability to assist with inventory and receiving product
- Adhering to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes
- Other duties as assigned