Job Title: Brick Oven Pizza Outlet, Team Lead
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Department: Food and Beverage
Position Summary: Responsible for executing outlet vison, leading staff, ordering, maintaining food cost, ensuring recipes are executed correctly and exceptional customer service
- Serves meals to students, guests and staff according to standard operating procedures, working in a business casual environment.
- Responsible for constant sanitation, organization, and proper food handling.
- Maintains a safe, clean, organized, and stocked work area.
- Communicates with food and beverage staff to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Reports to work as scheduled, in uniform, and ready to be in position.
- Maintains Food and Supply Orders
- Ensures staff is following outlet guidelines and staffing plan
- Maintaining food cost, waste and recipe production
- Speaks to guests with enthusiasm at all times.
- Develops relationships with guests.
- Provides the highest level of service in accordance with our standards
- Performing basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by supervisor
- Assisting with special events as necessary
- Adhering to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes
- Other duties as assigned