Job Title: Group & Team Sales Coordinator
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Position Summary: Responsible for working with the Group & Team Sales Manager, Sport Departments, Outreach Office, Operations, Business Development and customers to coordinate group & team outreach efforts and provide general support to all sales operations. Duties include sales, account management, sales operational support and project based work for the achievement of revenue generation, and long-term goals in line with IMG Performance/Academy’s vision and values. This includes the generation of new business, retention of existing business and developing new product and service offerings as campus and facilities grow. This individual will work primarily with the outreach, marketing, sports and business development departments.
- Achieve sales targets as set by the Director of Outreach
- Create and maintain accurate team and group business pipeline for a minimum of the next 24 months
- Facilitate internal communication between Group & Team Sales Manager, Outreach Director, Accounting, Sport Directors and customers by streamlining processes and working collectively to reach sales goals
- Assist in verifying and tracking team, group, corporate/educational contracts from distribution through fulfillment
- Responsible for the communication of financial status in collaboration with the Group & Team Sales Manager to the customer, from booking date through reservation
- Develop and implement procedures to ensure group & team business sales and reconciliation processes are successfully achieved
- Expertise in Sales Software (Microsoft CRM); ability to use software to its maximum capability including but not limited to producing reports, data entry, data integrity and data qualification
- Complete any projects assigned by the Group & Team Sales Manager and Outreach Director including weekly and monthly reports, data entry, prospect mailings, generation of sales tools, and other outreach functions
- Prospecting teams and organizations from around the world to use IMG Academy’s facilities
- Working with organizations to relocate certification programs and continuing education classes to IMG Academy
- Generate awareness through direct phone sales, direct sales calls, tradeshows, networking groups, etc.
- Under direction from Group & Team Sales Manager, negotiate contract specifics to achieve maximum profitability while attaining customer needs.
- Demonstrate technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas team and program outreach and execution
- Demonstrate and deliver positive communication and knowledge of IMG Academy and its programs
- Create efficiencies and best practices for outreach processes and procedures pertaining to team, group and camp sales
- Maintain group & team business reporting (maintain and track group & team revenue, pipelines, contract status, deposit collection etc.)
- Provide expertise and back up to the sport outreach team, offering a seamless transition to the outreach process whenever possible
- Ensure all group, team, corporate/educational business logistical details are prepared and finalized prior to customer’s arrival
- Assist in the operational delivery of hosting groups and teams on campus
- Adhering to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes
- Other duties as assigned