Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- Marketing, Sports Marketing, Sports Management or related business majors preferred
- 0-1 years of sales experience preferred
- General knowledge of sports and athletics
- Experience with high-volume cold calling, following up on leads and generating pipelines
- Experience with MS Office
- Desire to work collaboratively with colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Master’s degree in Sports Management, Business or related field.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Ability to work flexible hours to include nights, weekends and holidays is required
- Ability to lift, move, push and pull equipment or boxes in excess of 40lbs.
- Should be able to handle outdoor temperatures for a reasonable period of time.
- Must be able to move around campus which includes gym, turf, fields, etc.
- Requires a background check upon offer
- Requires a drug check upon offer