Job Title: Food Server- Bakery
FLSA Status: Non Exempt,Part-Time
Department: Food and Beverage
Position Summary: Responsible for serving or handling food and beverages & exceptional guest service within the Bakery.
- Serves meals to students, guests and staff according to standard operating procedures, working in a business casual environment.
- Responsible for constant sanitation, organization, and proper food handling.
- Maintains a safe, clean, organized, and stocked work area.
- Communicates with food and beverage staff to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Reports to work as scheduled, in uniform, and ready to be in position.
- Does side work during non-busy hours.
- Speaks to guests with enthusiasm at all times.
- Develops relationships with guests.
- Provides the highest level of service in accordance with our standards.
- Observes diners to respond to any additional requests and to determine when meal has been completed.
- Clears and resets tables/work areas at conclusion of each course or end of shift.
- Preparing the tables, laying out napkins and utensils, making sure the condiments are refilled, performing all other preparation tasks;
- Maintaining proper dining experience, delivering items, fulfilling customer needs, offering desserts and drinks, removing courses, replenishing utensils, refilling glasses;
- Performing basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by supervisor;
- Assisting with special events as necessary
- Adhering to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes
- Other duties as assigned