Job Title: Nail Technician/Hair Stylist
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Department: Wellness Spa
Position Summary: Perform professional nail & hair care.
- Provide technical hair services, including, but not limited to straightening, coloring, balayage, foiling, special occasion hair, and cutting.
- Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the spa.
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
- Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products while educating and training guests in these areas.
- Cross sell across al brands and beauty catagories (makeup, skin care, hair, etc.)
- Actively promote home care programs, meeting minimum retail sales goals.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures.
- Perform prep work and properly clean and restock work area as required.
- Assist in supporting salon operations such as retail, back bar, dispensary or spa support when necessary.
- Demonstrate confidence, competence and professionalism.
- Attend education seminars, classes and virtual training.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
- Possess ability to work without direct supervision.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.