Job Title: Grounds Supervisor, Landscape
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Position Summary: Responsible for supervising landscape for all IMG Academy property.
- Oversee landscape operations
- Assist in training employees on tools, equipment and techniques related to job function
- Assist in leading and motivating all team members in safe environment
- Dedication to customer service and and un-compromised quality
- Accurately maintain proper inventory levels for future projects and events as it relates to grounds
- Responsible performing a variety of tasks including but not limited to: sod preparation/installation, irrigation/drainage installation, and ornamental bed preparation/installation
- Assist with daily turf maintenance including: mowing, fertilizing, watering, leveling, layering sod, removing debris, etc.
- Assist with a variety of projects which can include: aeration, verticutting, field topdressing, irrigation repair, drainage, field painting.
- Operate small equipment such as walk and riding lawn-mowers, string trimmers, hedge trimmers, backpack leaf blowers, etc.
- Operate large equipment such as motorized utility vehicles, tractors, aerators, material handlers, etc.
- Maintaining and organizing equipment
- Other essential tasks as assigned by the manager