Job Title: Sponsorship Assistant
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Department: Business Development
Position Summary: Provide administrative and functional support to Sponsorship in the Business Development offices. This individual must be diligent with organization, project management, decision making, facilitating and interfacing with internal/external audiences in a fast paced, dynamic organization.
- Broad range of administrative and support tasks including, but not limited to: managing an active calendar of appointments, monitoring/responding to emails, proofing of marketing documents, creating agendas, taking minutes for calls, project based work and composing, handling or preparing confidential correspondence.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the Sponsorship Department, with prominent internal/external representatives, companies, sponsors, etc. representing the company in a professional manner
- Determines appropriate course of action to internal/external inquires by researching, prioritizing and following up on issues/concerns/inquiries
- Collects and analyzes information, including market research on competition, local partnerships, companies, events and sponsors
- Assist with tracking of sponsorship activations and products by pulling together graphs, reports with data, taking photos, social media tracking
- Assist with social media activation of sponsor messaging
- Support Sponsorship Sales team with building presentations
- Assist with any additional reporting requirements, creation of spreadsheets to measure ROI
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the Sponsorship representatives on internal/external departments/representatives – such as creating internal digital newsletter
- Demonstrates leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with sponsors.
- Manages and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously and proactively
- Create and maintain databases using MS Office, CRM and other internal systems
- Assist with sponsorship activation at IMG Academy events – set up, onsite contact, tear down
- Meet and greet clients and visitors maintaining a professional company image
- Assist with overall logistics of sponsorship needs as a department
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: answering phones, photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes
- Other duties as assigned