Want to love what you do in an environment that values learning and growth alongside other high performing individuals? If you answered yes, IMG Academy is hiring.
Our unique campus is dedicated to developing the next generation of leaders, champions and influencers. We believe that each day is an opportunity to achieve dreams and inspire greatness. As part of the IMG Family, we prepare our student-athletes to succeed, taking on life with confidence and preparedness. Through our integration of elite academics, athletics and character development, our student-athletes are prepared to rise up to their full potential – whether that’s on the field, in the classroom or in life.
We are seeking curious, caring individuals who align with our core values:
Job Title: Summer U12 Staff
FLSA Status: Non Exempt (Hourly)
Department: Campus Life
Position Summary: Responsible for monitoring elementary age students, communicating and following up on Academy Rules, regulations and policies creating safe and secure environment for our students and campers. Position could be a day or evening position. Weekend hours are highly likely.
PAY: $10 PER HOUR/40 HOURS PER WEEK
• Provide strategies for, and assist student athletes with, multicultural development, learning, character building, community development and personal wellbeing.
• Serve as an authority figure as well as providing guidance and support for student athletes under the age of 12.
• Responsible for escorting students to respective sport/school programs.
• Assist with providing supervision and support for student athletes.
• Help ensure the safety and welfare of students and work with Health Services staff to do so.
• Monitor students in dorms and throughout campus
• Create and maintain student files and records.
• Assist students with day-to-day needs.
• Responsible for being an active part of student activities including assisting with activities planning and execution.
• Responsible for promoting a positive healthy environment for the student athlete
• Develop and practice personal leadership skills
• Adhering to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes
• Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
Physical Demands and Work Environment
EOE, Disabled & Veterans