Job Title: Grounds Staff, Academy
FLSA Status: Non Exempt (Hourly)
Position Summary: Perform a variety of work in the general maintenance and repair of buildings, facilities, and equipment.
- Cuts lawn using hand, power or riding mower; trims and edges around walks, flower beds, walls, etc.
- Plants grass, flowers, trees and shrubs; prunes shrubs and trees to shape and improve growth.
- Sprays lawns, trees and shrubs with fertilizers and insecticides.
- May perform minor repairs and maintenance procedures on equipment utilized in grounds keeping.
- May perform routine laboring and maintenance duties when grounds keeping work has been completed.
- Maintenance of seating area, equipment, tools and facility
- Cleaning and pressure washing.
- Weed control inside and outside of facility.
- Ensure the venue is safe, that all potential hazards are fixed.