Job Title: Transportation Driver
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Position Summary: To provide reliable transportation to students, visitors, staff and parents with safety and excellent guest service skills as top priorities.
- Responsible for operating and maintaining transportation vehicles with a focus on safety and excellent guest service.
- Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections and prepare trip reports as appropriate.
- Must be certified in CPR and First Aid or be willing/able to obtain certification if required by IMG.
- Adhering to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes
- Other duties as assigned
- Operate all vehicles in a safe manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Heavy interaction with students, guest and visitors
- Serves as a positive role model while providing transportation services
- Following up on company policies in regards to discipline, school bus & vehicle safety and handling emergency situations.
- Familiar and able to comply with all applicable State and Federal DOT regulations
- Complete routine paperwork such as Vehicle Inspection Reports and driver logs
- Ability to use equipment such as cell phones, 2-way radios and GPS devices
- Maintain current license and DOT physical
- Keep vehicle clean as needed, including interior/exterior cleaning and vacuuming
- Flexibility to operate vans, trams and buses as directed and operations dictate
- Must be flexible to operate any vehicle, clean vehicles and perform other tasks as the needs of the Transportation department require.
- During down times, and as directed by management, will perform other tasks such as cleaning vehicles, performing related errands, light office work and assisting with tasks in other departments outside of Transportation.
- Report to work daily in company uniform