Job Title: Campus Safety Officer
FLSA Status: Nonexempt
Department: Campus Safety
Position Summary: Work with a team of other Campus Safety Officers in providing a safe and secure environment for IMG students, employees and visitors
- Arrive on time and in uniform before the start of their shift.
- Maintain a Campus Safety post as assigned
- Interview all persons on IMG property that are not known to the Officer
- Screen all vehicles and persons attempting to enter IMG property and allow only authorized vehicles/persons entry onto the campus
- Conduct patrols for up to 8 hours to insure all property is secure, no unsafe conditions exist, no unauthorized persons are on property and all maintenance needs are reported.
- Monitoring student departure of the campus to ensure accountability
- Know, own and support all Campus Safety and IMG policies and procedures
- Receive, conduct investigations and complete incident reports
- Be placed on stand-by status or recalled into work during emergency or weather related situations.
- Any other duty assigned