Job Title: Grounds Staff, Baseball
FLSA Status: Non Exempt (Hourly)
Position Summary: Perform a variety of work in the general maintenance and landscape of Baseball fields.
- Assist with cultural practices to the playing fields including mowing, aeration, topdressing, sodding, edging, etc.
- Assist with fertilizer calibrations to efficiently apply foliar and granular products to fields
- Maintain all clay areas to MLB specifications including game mound, home plate, bullpen mound, infield, baseline and warning track
- Assist with field painting including foul lines, coaches boxes, logos, etc.
- Maintain a well-organized, clean shop and equipment
- Maintain all exterior flowers including watering, fertilizing and weed control
- Assist with a wide-range of non baseball events including Lacrosse, Football, Soccer, etc.
- Ensure the venue is safe, that all potential hazards are fixed.
- Performs other duties as assigned