Job Title: Baseball Coach
FLSA Status: Exempt
Position Summary: Responsible for all aspects of training and coaching student-athletes.
- Prepares a baseball training program for all student-athletes.
- Assesses the skill development of each student-athlete, and partners with school staff and performance coaches to ensure their ongoing comprehensive development.
- Assists with the psychological preparation of the student-athlete in both pre-game and post-game.
- Develops motivational approach to practices and games.
- Interacts with the student-athlete as a mentor and as an educator of the sport.
- Responsible for delivering a high-quality program that aids in the annual retention of student-athletes.
- Actively involved in the college placement of the student-athlete.
- Supports and maintains a high level of understanding of the four-year model for the Academy program student-athlete.
- Effectively communicates to student-athletes and their parents/guardians.
- Partners with the student-athlete’s parent/guardian regarding their overall development.
- Assists sport advisors in generating new leads and maintaining an accurate pipeline for enrollments.
- Assures that proper safety is maintained.
- Travels to tournaments and other events as needed.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.